Emergency Teaching Permit Route (AK)

You need to login or register to save this route.


A school district may apply for an Emergency Teaching Permit for an individual teaching in an area for which he/she is not licensed under the ADE Rules Governing Educator Licensure. A person hired under an emergency teaching permit must have relevant work experience in the content area, a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, and a complete subject area assessment, additional coursework or an advanced degree in the subject area. The Emergency Teaching Permit Request form must be completed by a superintendent or a superintendent’s designee and not by the individual who will be teaching under the permit.

Language: ASL|Chinese-Mandarin|French|German|Italian|Japanese|Latin|Russian|Spanish

State Information
State: Arkansas
Contact Name: Office of Educator Licensure
Contact Phone: 501-682-4342
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website: http://dese.ade.arkansas.gov/divisions/educator%20effectiveness/educator-licensure/licensure-exceptionsalpalcp

Last updated on: October 20, 2020
Posted in .