Foreign Credentials Approach (Out-Of-Country) (MN)

You need to login or register to save this route.


If a certification seeker is trained as a teacher outside the United States or its territories, he or she may be eligible for a license to teach in Minnesota. Because of significant differences among nations in training and licensure requirements, a professional credentials evaluation must be completed by an agency authorized by the Minnesota Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board.

Language: ASL|Arabic|Chinese-Mandarin|French|German|Greek|Hebrew|Hmong|Italian|Japanese|Latin|Native American|Russian|Somali|Spanish|Other

State Information
State: Minnesota
Contact Name: Minnesota Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board
Contact Phone: 651-539-420
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: October 20, 2020
Posted in .