Foreign Credentials Approach (Out-Of-Country) (UT)

You need to login or register to save this route.


In order to become a Utah educator, an applicant with a standard renewable license from another country needs to prepare the international-credentialed application packet for submission to the Utah State Board of Education for review, which includes an official credentials evaluation, evidence of licensed teaching experience, content knowledge test results, and completed endorsement forms.



Language: Arabic|Chinese|Farsi| French|German|Hindi|Italian|Japanese|Korean|Latin|Portuguese| Russian|Samoan|Spanish|Turkish|Tongan|Other

State Information
State: Utah
Contact Name:
Contact Phone:
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: June 4, 2021
Posted in .