Foreign Credentials Approach (Out-Of-Country) (WV)

You need to login or register to save this route.


A Professional or eligible certificate may be granted to a non-citizen of the United States who holds a valid Permanent Resident Card, Employment Authorization Document (EAD), or work permit issued by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) based on reciprocity. A Non-United States Citizen Teaching Permit can be granted to applicant with credentials earned outside of the United States while they are pursuing a Professional Certificate. The applicant is required to have the official transcripts evaluated by an approved foreign education credential service. Non-United States Citizen Permit can be converted to an Initial Professional Certificate for Teaching, Administration or Student Support.

Language: ASL|Chinese-Mandarin|Farsi|Italian|Japanese|French|German|Latin|Russian|Spanish

State Information
State: West Virginia
Contact Name:
Contact Phone:
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: October 4, 2021
Posted in .