International Faculty License (NC)

You need to login or register to save this route.


International Faculty Licenses may be issued to individuals on a cultural exchange visa who hold at least a baccalaureate degree earned at the equivalent of a regionally accredited institution and meet their countries’ requirements for qualified teachers and have at least two years of actual classroom teaching experience may be issued an International Faculty license for a maximum of three years.

Language: French|German|Latin|Spanish|Japanese|Chinese-Mandarin|Italian|Russian

State Information
State: North Carolina
Contact Name: Licensure Section
Contact Phone: 800-577-7994 within NC / 919-807-3310 outside NC
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: January 27, 2020
Posted in .