Master Of Arts In Teaching (Alternate Route) (MS)

You need to login or register to save this route.


A five-year educator license is granted to applicants who hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree (non-education) from a regionally/nationally accredited institution of higher learning and who complete the degree requirements of Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) program. Upon completion of the program, the individual may apply for a three-year alternative route educator license, which can be converted to a five-year alternate route educator license when criteria are met.

Language: Chinese-Mandarin|French|German|Latin|Spanish

State Information
State: Mississippi
Contact Name: Office of Educator Licensure
Contact Phone: 601-359-3483
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: April 14, 2020
Posted in .