Military Teaching Permit (NE)

You need to login or register to save this route.


A three (3) year teaching permit can be issued to military personnel or spouses who are seeking employment as a teacher in Nebraska. The permit allows individuals to delay some Nebraska requirements and start teacher employment; this permit cannot be renewed. Candidates staying beyond the three years must meet all requirements for a Nebraska teaching certificate.

Language: ASL|Arabic|Chinese|French|German|Italian|Japanese|Korean|Latin|Spanish|Russian

State Information
State: Nebraska
Contact Name: Nebraska Department of Education Teacher Certification
Contact Phone: 402-471-2295
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: November 2, 2020
Posted in .