Certificate Reciprocity Route (Out-Of-State) (NE)

You need to login or register to save this route.


Teaching reciprocity agreements can help one apply out-of-state education and professional experience toward certification in Nebraska. If one has a valid teaching license from another state, those credentials may fulfill the requirements for certification in Nebraska, saving time and educational expenses. All teaching applicants must prove their completion of training in human relations and special education coursework or related experience. Nebraska also requires proof of recent college credits or work experience with the five years prior to receiving an Initial, Standard or Professional License. An individual may qualify for a Provisional License that allows one to earn training or other requirements while being employed.

Language: ASL|Arabic|Chinese|French|German|Italian|Japanese|Korean|Latin|Spanish|Russian

State Information
State: Nebraska
Contact Name: Nebraska Department of Education Teacher Certification
Contact Phone: 402-471-2295
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website: https://www.education.ne.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Reciprocity.pdf

Last updated on: November 2, 2020
Posted in .