Provisional Certification via Reciprocity (Out-of-State) (MS)

You need to login or register to save this route.


Any applicant who possesses a standard or less-than-standard license issued by a state other than Mississippi and which does not meet Mississippi minimum requirements, may apply for a two-year educator license through reciprocity. The two-year educator license granted through reciprocity is non-renewable and only issued at the Class A level.  To convert this provisional license to a five-year standard renewable license, the applicant shall meet all current requirements of a Mississippi State Board of Education approved pathway to educator licensure.

Language: Chinese-Mandarin|French|German|Latin|Spanish

State Information
State: Mississippi
Contact Name: Office of Educator Licensure
Contact Phone: 601-359-3483
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: April 14, 2020
Posted in .