Reciprocity Route (Out-of-State) (MO)

You need to login or register to save this route.


An individual with a valid teaching certificate from another state can be granted a comparable certificate in Missouri. Verification of certification from the other state must be provided. Depending on the number of previous years of teaching experience, the individual may qualify for an initial (IPC) or Career Continuous Professional Certification (CCPC).

Language: Chinese-Mandarin|French|German|Hebrew|Italian|Latin|Russian|Spanish

State Information
State: Missouri
Contact Name: Educator Certification
Contact Phone: 573-751-0051
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: July 6, 2020
Posted in .