Temporary Licenses (VT)

You need to login or register to save this route.


Provisional and emergency licenses are temporary licenses designed to assist districts that have advertised and are unable to fill vacant positions with suitable licensed candidates. The temporary license process begins with a request from a Superintendent or Career Technical Education Director to the Agency of Education. Temporary license applications cannot be accessed without permission from the Agency of Education. Once the temporary license is approved, the educator will receive additional instructions from the Agency for proceeding with the application.


Language: ASL|Arabic|Chinese|French|German|Greek|Italian|Japanese|Latin|Russian|Spanish

State Information
State: Vermont
Contact Name:
Contact Phone:
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website: https://education.vermont.gov/educator-licensure/become-a-vermont-educator/temporary-license

Last updated on: October 1, 2021
Posted in .