Traditional Certification Route (IN)

You need to login or register to save this route.


Applicants who have completed a teacher-training program at an Indiana college or university typically have their licenses recommended by the licensing advisor from their college or university. Any questions regarding the application or licensing requirements should be addressed to the licensing advisor at the institution hosting the program.  

Language: ASL|Arabic|Chinese|French|German|Greek|Hebrew|Italian| Japanese|Korean|Latin|Russian|Spanish|Other

State Information
State: Indiana
Contact Name:
Contact Phone:
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: May 27, 2021
Posted in .