Visiting Foreign Teacher Permit (WY)

You need to login or register to save this route.


This permit is available to educators temporarily visiting the United States. Please contact PTSB for specific application requirements. Applicants are also required to take and pass the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The visiting educator must be experienced and certified/licensed in their native country. In addition, these individuals must be able to speak and write the English language fluently as demonstrated by passing score on a PTSB approved test of English proficiency. This permit is valid for one year.


Language: ASL|Chinese|French|German|Italian|Japanese|Latin|Native American|Russian|Spanish|Other

State Information
State: Wyoming
Contact Name:
Contact Phone:
Contact Email:
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: October 1, 2021
Posted in .