American Indian Language and Culture Specialist (Class 7) (MT)

You need to login or register to save this route.


A specialized license is required for teaching Native American languages in Montana. In order to qualify, the applicant must secure a proof that he or she has met tribal standards for competency and fluency as a requisite for teaching that language and culture. The document must be issued by the authorized representative of a tribal government.

Language: Chinese-Mandarin|German|French|Native American|Spanish

State Information
State: Montana
Contact Name: Montana Office of Public Instruction
Contact Phone: (406) 444-2511
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: November 19, 2020
Posted in .