Dual Credit Postsecondary Faculty License (Class 8) (MT)

You need to login or register to save this route.


Whenever a college or university faculty member is teaching a dual credit course at the institution for which one or more students will earn both high school and college credit a Class 8 Dual Credit Postsecondary Faculty license is required. To qualify for a Class 8 license, the applicant must submit (1) a verification of faculty employment from the Chief Academic Officer or an appropriate official of the employing regionally accredited college or university; and (2) a recommendation from the Chief Academic Officer from a regionally accredited college or university verifying the applicant plans to teach a subject in which the applicant has a major or minor; and the applicant demonstrates adequate education and experience to instruct dual enrollment courses.

Language: Chinese-Mandarin|German|French|Native American|Spanish

State Information
State: Montana
Contact Name: Montana Office of Public Instruction
Contact Phone: (406) 444-2511
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website: http://opi.mt.gov/Educators/Licensure/Educator-Licensure

Last updated on: November 19, 2020
Posted in .