Demonstrated Competencies: Experience under Out-of-State/Foreign License (DCEX) (NH)

You need to login or register to save this route.


If the candidate did not complete an approved program outside of NH, but instead completed an alternative pathway to licensure in another state or foreign country (including taking a test to earn an additional endorsement), or it has been more than 3 years since the program recommendation for licensure date, the candidate must have 3 years’ experience under an out of state/foreign license to be eligible for full NH licensure.

Language: ASL|Arabic|Chinese|Chinese-Mandarin|Greek|French|German|Latin|Italian|Russian|Spanish

State Information
State: New Hampshire
Contact Name: Bureau of Credentialing
Contact Phone: (603) 271-2409
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: November 28, 2020
Posted in .