Foreign Credentials Approach (Out-Of-Country) (ND)

You need to login or register to save this route.


For North Dakota to issue a teaching license, an agency that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) must evaluate the candidate’s foreign transcripts . Please visit to see a complete list of current members. The board requests a comprehensive course by course evaluation where all degrees are converted to US equivalencies. Depending on the evaluation, the candidate may be able to meet the requirements for an Out-of-State Reciprocal License.

Language: ASL|Chinese|French|Japanese|German|Greek|Latin|Native American|Russian|Spanish

State Information
State: North Dakota
Contact Name: North Dakota Education Standards and Practices Board
Contact Phone: (701) 328-2260
Contact Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the state website:

Last updated on: January 22, 2021
Posted in .